Trap Door
[html]

OOC: hehehe do the bunny hop!!

Denali felt bad that Alder was sad, but he seemed to perk up when he asked about the pretend game, and Alder explained it and started hopping around. Denali had a big grin on his face. this was funny! He liked it.

Oh I can be a bunny too!

He said, and he tried hopping like Alder, but tripped over his feet. He felt his face grow hot as he stood back up, he bit his lip.

Ok I think that was a clumsy one. I can do it though!

He said, this time he took his time about hopping, thinking of how Alder was doing it and then jumped. He was surprised when he landed on his feet this time. Although he didn’t think he looked like a rabbit when he did jump. He tried again, and again.

I’mma bunny!

He said giggling as he jumped around the yard. This was a fun game. He bounced around Alder proud that he could do it.

<style type="text/css">
.denalifall b {font-weight:bold; color:#EE6524; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalifall-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalifall p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.denalifall {margin:0 auto; width:402px; background-color:#0B0C06; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lifall.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0B0C06; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C47924; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread