The ocean rolls us away
[html]

Aw! Layla is awesome tooo <3

He was having some sort of a dream; his whiskers twitched and legs spasmed every few moments as if he were trying to run. Occasionally his mouth opened and brow would furrow, lips opening to give a small guttural sound. Gideon felt safe in Dahlia, safe enough to sleep for a little while at any location inside the packlands. Conor did a real good job of protecting all of them, he felt. So away he dozed, mind a-whirling inside of his dreamworld.

The pup was awoken by the sounds of paws nearby. He blinked a few times and stretched his legs out as best he could within the cramped confines of his hole, looking sleepy around. Then a voice! The voice made him jump, ears going back, a half growl-half bark coming out of his mouth. He was so surprised! Gideon leaped out of the hole and backed up before he realized who it was, only having seen a shadowy outline against the brightness of the sunlight.

As soon as he realized who it was he seemed to become a different pup altogether, tail going down, ears returning to their normal position. "I...I didn't recognize yew, Miss Layla! You surprise-ed me! Whatchoo do that for huhhh?" He asked all at once. Gideon's tail began to wag slowly, sweeping the sand behind him. "Whatchoo doin' out here? You found a hole to sleep in too? Is cooler in da hole! You can use my sleeping-hole if you ever want to, I'll share it!"

<style type="text/css">
.jamesxmas b {font-weight:bold; color:#98796e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jamesxmas-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; text-align:center;}
.jamesxmas p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.jamesxmas {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#cbc7b3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ames02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3c302c; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesxmas-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread