The ocean rolls us away
[html]

WC: 306 {3 points}

Layla was happy to see that Gideon was as happy to be with her as she was to be with him. He was always a cheerful little thing and would enjoy is company any time of the day. Gideon was like family to her and would protect him and care for him in any way he could.

"It was pretty fun. I'll hafta scare you back sometime, heheee"

It was just like mother and child to her. She was willing to play along with the pup with the game she started. She smirked as she wagged her tail playfully. ”I’ll be looking forward to it Gideon” She watched as the pup moved down into the hole after her and curled up near her chest. Her smiled grew as he quickly fell asleep. She smiled as he went off into his dream land and Layla yawned quietly as well.

She looked back over to the sea as the waves came crashing down on the shore. She closed her eyes and then thought back to her years of puphood. She remembered her mothers gentle licks as she was curled up with her. She yipped happily before curling up as Gideon did. She opened her eyes and moved back to reality. She was a full grown wolf now. She moved her orbs down to the sleeping Gideon. She may not have been his real mother but she would love nothing more than to treat him as one. She leaned her head over and to his ear. She wasn’t sure what his mother sounded like bust she spoke sweetly and gently. ”I love you Gideon” She moved her head back down and onto the sand near Gideon’s head. She couldn’t help but smile wider as she closed her eyes once more. She wasn’t asleep yet but she soon would be.

<style type="text/css"> .layla2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00aee0; letter-spacing:1px; } .layla2 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .layla2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afafaf} .layla2 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... sories.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread