Правила и&#1
[html]

Table by Draggar ♥. Welcome to the pack Big Grin

The Whilom listened thoughtfully to what Dmitri had to say. Geneva could not remember ever hearing of such a skill, but she did not doubt that it could be useful. The woman nodded once Dimi was finished speaking, but did not have long to think of a response to form because Aleksandr spoke next. She smiled down at him. It was obvious that he wanted to make a good impression, and she appreciated the fact that he wanted to take an active part in this border interview. She was impressed by the fact that, despite his difficulty with English, he still wanted to communicate what he could offer.

"It sounds like you have a lot to offer," the Whilom said. "I am accepting you both under the Loas rank, which is the starting rank in Phoenix Valley. You will be able to move up the ranks based on your efforts to contribute to the pack, if it is your wish to move up." The lime-eyed wolfess spoke a bit more about pack business before moving on to a different topic. "The leader of Phoenix Valley is Jefferson." When she said his name, her tone became a little warmer. Jefferson was her mate, and she knew that he would want to meet the Russian duo before long. "He and I live in the ranch, which is more toward the center of the territory, with our son, Pripyat. If you have any questions or need help, then you may find us there."

For all intents and purposes, that took care of everything she had to say. Geneva shrugged then, her attitude becoming a little more carefree. The pair of brothers was free to roam. They could go where they pleased within the territory. "I hope that you will like it here."

<style type="text/css">
.orangelily b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily i {color:#CC0000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.orangelily .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF}
.orangelily p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.orangelily {margin:0 auto; width:376px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i34.tinypic.com/30uzhuv.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 5px 0px 349px 0px; font-family: optima; font-size:12px; color:#FF6600; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread