Sit! I said Sit!
[html]

ooo Saluce you naughty boy XD. WC: 350 {3 points}

Layla could tell from the way Saluce was acting that he was one not pleased with her tone and two not pleased with her change of attitude with him. She rolled her eyes a bit and then figured he wouldn’t respond to her. She figured most males were very stuborn and that seemed to be very apprent with Saluce. She smirked as she realized she had a little victory with him but her mood was quick to change.

She watched as Saluce moved his hand up to her cheek and pushed away some of her hair. She could help but feel her head grow hotter and her face getting a bit red. What was he trying to pull? Did he really like her and that’s what he was doing? Was it perhaps he was the one flirting with her? She followed his hand with her gaze as he asked her to join at his side once more. She couldn’t believe he was even asking her to sit next to him. She nodded and followed him back to his seat. She sat down next to him as he spoke gently.

“I am Sorry Layla”

Layla couldn’t help but smile. She was glad he was appologising to her. She nodded as he continued again.

“Where did you get such a mark on that eye?”

Layla looked to the mark on her eye and smiled. ”Oh this tattoo was a gift from my mother. She had one kinda like this. She made mine look a bit different.” At that moment she took the time to remember her mother and her giving young Layla the tattoo she had now. She then remembered the one on her back. She continued on. ”Oh and father gave me the dragon on my back. He said it was the symbol of the Nishant family.” She turned around a bit so Saluce could see it. She then turned back and looked to him. Her orbs were locked into his gaze. There was something about Saluce that sparked her intrest but she couldn’t quite tell what it was yet.

<style type="text/css"> .layla2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#00aee0; letter-spacing:1px; } .layla2 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:325px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .layla2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #afafaf} .layla2 {margin:0 auto; width:475px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... sories.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread