The ocean rolls us away
[html]

Thank you again for the beautiful table ^_^

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As the older wolf fixed Fred up, Gideon set about looking for something to use to keep the bird close. Maybe a piece of string, something that he could tie around one of its legs to keep it near him. It would be easy enough to find food for the bird; they just ate fish, right? Thanks to Layla, Reverent, and Bris, Gideon was becoming quite the fisherman...he could definitely feed this bird!

He came back with a long piece of string that he had found in a small pile of garbage farther up shore. Until the bird got used to him, he would have to keep it tied up so it wouldn't wander away. Or keep it in one of the rooms. The pup spat the string out in front of Layla, tail wagging. "Fred!! FREDDDD!! You're fixed up, Fred! Thank you Layla!" He said happily to the animal. It looked up at him with wide, unblinking eyes, obviously unsure of what was going on.

"Fred is my new friend, Layla. Like you're my friend!" His tail wagged. "I can go without supper this one time...just so I can keep my new friend. Maybe I should look for some things that he likes to eat...in those tide-pools! And maybe we'll find something for ourselves to eat in there too." He said.

<style type="text/css">
.fogbo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b22222; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fogbo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fogbo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fogbo-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... nTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6a4648; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread