Joining
Thanks so much for clearing that up for me ^_^ My character's birthdate is now fixed, hopefully for good this time.
Question: When I check my post length it only tells me how many characters, not how many words. So approximately how many characters is an appropriate post length??

Aithne was ecstatic to learn that she had been accepted as a member of the AniWaya pack without having put forth much effort. Aithne rose to her feet, stretching her slender hind legs. Her tail was whipping about her hindquarters furiously, and her ears were laid flat against her skull, giving the young she-wolf an expression of pure excitement. She shyly walked to Chief Dawali and licked the bottom of his chin in a show of gratitude.

"Thank you so much, Chief Dawali Amara! I swear on the stars that I will work hard and contribute to the pack. You will not regret your decision of allowing me to become a member of your pack. I will make sure of that." She said, her voice solemn and full of sincerity.
Aithne, despite her weariness, was full of youthful excitement. She couldn't hold in a yip of joy as she followed Chief Dawali across the AniWaya border.

Messages In This Thread