Meeting the pack
The Secui stopped squirming around and rolled back on his belly. He looked up at Adonia, then cocked his ears half-mast, if only to seem polite. He wasn't threatened by her, not in the least sense of the word. But the fact of the matter was that he was new, and she more than likely was not. Certainly had been here longer than he had--hell, he was barely a day into his pack initiation! Courtesy was key here, and he certainly didn't want to alienate his potential packmates. He then decided to look at the female's chest, avoiding eye contact like a human would in partition-less urinal stalls before speaking.

Would you? I'd be much obliged, ma'am. Concrete in Boston did such a better job than dirt, this itch has been bothering me since I crossed Maine. Quite annoying, ya know? I would have used a tree, but I was trying to keep my trail clean. No markings--didn't want to seem like the territory was claimed or anything. I'm not much of a leader--I'm a warrior. Always have been.

Soft paws padded at the ground where he was rested, dragging his claws through the grass and dirt. Not for any particular reason, just something of a nervous fidget. Mr. Tourette's here--nah. Just a little tick. He continued to speak casually.

How did you come over here all the way from Europe? With all due respect, that sounds like a journey far to long for a single generation.

Messages In This Thread