Light Behind the Sun
[html]

Sounds good to me.

The Haskel male was enjoying the time spent with Anu, and he was glad that he came to visit. Vigilante had come to find that all his visits with members of this pack were friendly and good-natured, and he rather liked that about the Dreaming pack. He could only assume that the majority of their members were as kind and as welcoming as those that he had met thus far, and he was glad for it. He enjoyed knowing that their neighbors were such an amicable group and that the two packs were on such good terms. Their packs had relationships strung between them, and as far as he knew, all of them were pleasant.

The returned statement brought a faint smile to the usually stoic male's muzzle, showing more in eyes that he turned down to watch the three puppies at their feet. "Thank you," he returned. Jade eyes glanced backwards to the way he'd come from, turning to face Anu again. "I don't like to be away for long," he said by way of explanation. "I should be returning soon," he added, "in the case that I may be needed." He did not like being too far to reach immediately, as he knew the pack relied on him as their leader. He intended to be available to his members at any given time.

<style type="text/css">
.vigilgift01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a39895; letter-spacing:1px; }
.vigilgift01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414449; text-align:center;}
.vigilgift01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.vigilgift01 {margin:0 auto; width:338px; background-color:#686f81; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ift001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #a39895; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#414449; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.vigilgift01-border1 {width:340px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.vigilgift01-line1 {width:314px; border-bottom:1px solid #767d91; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread