The ocean rolls us away
[html]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Layla was such a good teacher and instructor. She would do really well someday when she had pups of her own. Gideon smiled brightly at her. She always kept him in such a good mood, even when the bad thoughts started to creep in on him. Gideon didn't like it when the bad thoughts came...he tried to ignore them...but sometimes it was hard to. He sometimes couldn't stop thinking about his mother and siblings and father. About how his mother had passed away, how he and his siblings had become separated.

"Can we cook everything?" He asked. He hadn't had much cooked food before, and wanted to know what these things would taste like. He played with the feather in his fur a little bit, letting it flutter in the breeze. "I really like this feather. And I'm glad that it'll keep Fred close to me." Gideon's tail wagged quickly behind him.

<style type="text/css">
.fogbo-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b22222; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fogbo-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fogbo-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fogbo-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/ ... nTable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6a4648; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread