The bag of holding
300+[html]

Mati was not the first to be surprised that Anann had chosen to build her own home rather than just restoring some old decaying relic. While there were probably some building still in decent condition they had been built for the intent of human dwelling and Anann felt they were not quite suitable for herself, finding their ceilings too low to live comfortably. "It sounds more difficult than it is really. I spent months doing the prep work, but once that was all done the pack was able to help me get the walls up rather quickly." The day they had built her cabin has been a very satisfying day, and she felt the those that had helped her had felt pride in the job they had done. She had anyway.

It pleased Anann greatly to know that Mati was as happy with the bag as she was. Hell, she was just as ecstatic as the bronze woman herself. Her attention was quickly gobbled up though by the various paintings scattered about. Some were finished, beautiful works of art and others were still in various different stages of the process that would bring them to completion. Anann hadn't ever had a chance to see so many works in process, revealing the various steps the artist took from start to finish. "They are all so beautiful, even those that aren't finished yet." She commented as she continued to gaze around the room a bit awe struck.

"The whole place is rather bare to be honest." She said with a laugh. Having only filled her home with the most bare basics and what few things she had brought with her in her journey east. "I've been thinking a lot actually, about what kind of painting I would like to have." Many different ideas had floated though her head, but only one seemed to have stuck around for any length of time. "I was thinking something like a sunset on the beach, a luperci couple silhouetted." She had only come up with a basic idea, figuring the majority of the composition should be left up to the artist. Such things were not in Anann's skill set.

<style type="text/css">
.anann004 b {font-weight:bold; color:#83a3d3; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann004ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; text-align:right;}
.anann004 p {text-indent:px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann004 {margin:0 auto; width:365px; background-color:#eaebff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 6a-001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475466; padding: 0px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#475466; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread