there won't be a next time
[html]

A very faint smile lingered on her pretty face, though she did not want to admit that it was there. It seemed that she was pretty similar to Niro's sister in that respect, as she knew that she was very stubborn and set in her own ways. It had always been that if she had decided to do something, she did it, and no one had been able to stop her. "I guess that makes sense, and I'm kind of the same way. I've always done what I've wanted when I wanted to, too," she said almost ruefully. Her life would have been drastically different if she had not been that way since her birth, but she was happy with where she was now, with the exception of feeling down about her brother all of a sudden.

"I don't think he will visit, not because of why he left... But thanks, I guess. I mean, what you said makes enough sense." She knew that she should just be grateful that he had done something he needed to do for himself to feel safe and happy, even if it meant that he was no longer with her. As long as he was alive somewhere, that should be good enough for her, shouldn't it? Princess hoped she could grow more accustomed to the idea, but admittedly, she did feel a bit better. "Well, I hope your sister doesn't end up leaving... And thanks, for the talk I mean. How have you been, other than the stuff with your sister?" She hoped he had been well.

<style type="text/css">
.princess-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#985aaf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.princess-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.princess-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.princess-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:403px; background-color:#303030; background-image:url(http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/619/souls20.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d5bffd; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae (ever Mayawyn)!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread