the future surrounds us
[html]
It took a few moments for everything to sink in. First, Esme Acidic ran into the area, and Fatin leaned down to gently nudge the little white fuzz ball. Thank the Gods themselves that she took after her mother and not Ravesque! "Hush now Darling, the fire is dead and we're safe...." She said quietly. Her eyes flickered from Tristan towards Melisande and she took a deep breath. "She has a relative, Remedy Acidic. But I don't know where she is right now." She let out a low sigh and then tilted her head up towards the skies. "We need to stick together, see if we can't find more wolves around here....I think it would be much safer than going it alone." Lord knew she probably would have died already without Tristan watching over her. Sedition soon arrived on the scene, and her heart pounded. Jaded Shadows.

"Sedition!" She let out a cry, ambling over to him as fas as she could with her swollen foot. "Oh Sed...I...I don't know where anyone is..and Amaury and Miriad...they...they didn't make it." She winced and turned towards the sounds of approaching feet. Her jaw went slack, and she felt her tail start wagging. She felt her whole being start to shiver and for a moment, at least one piece of good news came her way in the form of her oldest grandchild. "Hymn! Oh gods, babygirl where have you been?" Fatin had ran to each person she had spotted, grateful for the tiny pieces of her past that had arrived literally on her doorstep. She first inspected the grown woman, carefully to make sure that there was no injuries on her. "My gods..." She said quietly, glancing from figure to figure. Two were her family directly, and two others had ties to her that made them family even if not directly. The last was a friend that she wanted to get closer to again. "You're all my family...and my dream. I formed a pack when I was away from Bleeding Souls called Labyrinth Glen....until we know if others survived, or maybe even after if this is a life you enjoy, would you all stay here?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread