A New Freedom
[html]

hi! sorry this is a bit short, i wanted to get a reply up before running away from my desk!

Anu kept a friendly distance between she and the pair, still unsure what their intention might be. The wolfess was most cautious about the horse, though she did not underestimate the stallions wolf companion. But it was the posture of the canine that Anu looked at, rather then the horse and the weary look it’s eye might hold was not matched by the Dreamer. She held her head high, focusing on the purple eyes woman and with her words she took a few slow steps closer.

Her words were fluid and even, curious perhaps at the thought of joining a new pack and what the future within it’s protection might bring her. Blue eyes looked back at the grey wolf, tail waving slightly but still held high behind her. Yes. She answered the small question. It was important that she remember that name whether or not this was where she chose to stay. We have room for you, and I am sure that you could find a proper place for him. Anu paused, looking at the horse and letting a smile grace her lips.

But where is it you come from Pixie? And what can you bring to us in exchange for the shelter and protection that we will provide? Such questions were just a formality, but Anu knew that despite the fact that in her gut she felt that this female would likely fit in without complication they were important to have answered

<style type="text/css">
.anusept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dde5e8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4f524c; }
.anusept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e9a9a; text-align:center;}
.anusept02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anusept02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#abcbd0; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dde5e8; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e9a9a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}

.anusept02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #2e3b3a; margin:0 auto;}
.anusept02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #d6e1e3; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread