bull in a china shop
[html]

300+

This was not something she wanted to be telling Pippa. Lolita knew it was going to hurt her, and she had never wanted that to happen. Unfortunately, it was something she needed to say. There was no denying it, and also... It was necessary for Pippa to realize how much Lolita had changed. The flamboyant woman stood still, allowing the rust and white woman to absorb the shock of the information she was sharing now. A long, long time ago, she had wished to be able to tell these words to Pippa, but they would have been planned, a joyous moment. This was everything but that.

"His name is Niro Takekuro. He lives in our uncle's pack," she added, her tone flat and listless, as if that would explain it more. Lolita realized that she did not know if Pippa was even aware of that part. "Vigilante leads a pack here, to the south," she explained. Lolita hated their uncle, but perhaps Pippa felt differently. Selfishly, she did not want Pippa to ever find him; she wanted her to hate him for everything that had happened. But unfortunately, the creamy woman had no say in anything of the sort, so she offered the information incase Pippa would want to see him. Whether or not the visit was pleasant or far from it did not matter to the lovely Monroe.

A pained look crossed her face, pushing away the dull tone she'd been speaking in. "Pippa, I'm... I'm so very different than I was. There's so much that's changed... But I never stopped loving you. I hoped I'd find you again some day, but I didn't want to look for you. I was afraid that Pello would kill you, too, but that you... Would die all the way." The words sounded lame, even to herself, but they were the truth. "But... I'm still your Lolita," she whispered, fighting back tears.

<style type="text/css">
.vice b {font-weight:bold; color:#E766AA; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.vice-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.vice p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vice {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#500202; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... u/vice.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E766AA; padding: 5px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FCAED7; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.vice-line1 {width:320px; border-bottom:1px dotted #E766AA; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread