Entity [J]
[html]

The dog mutt was not new to taking in lost puppies. Ever was now a year old, so she had been close to adulthood when he had "adopted" her, but he still cared for her now and he knew she still referred to him as her father. Vigilante would never have asked for that, though he did appreciate it. He knew he could take in Kam and care for him until the boy was older or until (if) his parents came looking for him. "This place is called Cour des Miracles, and I'm the King. I live in a place near the ocean, and you could, too. Have you ever seen the ocean?" he asked the young puppy with more than his normal bit of enthusiasm.

He chuckled at the sentiment. "I bet it does look funny, all upside down." He wagged his curly tail above his back. "What do you say we go home? I can show you everything there and get you settled, and if your parents come looking for you, at least you'll be safe here until then." He didn't think the prospects of the boy's parents coming to look for him were very high, but he was willing to entertain the idea. He did not wish any puppy to be orphaned, but he would do what he could for him.

<style type="text/css">
.vigilion b {font-weight:bold; color:#EDC562; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.vigilion-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#EDC562; text-align:right; }
.vigilion p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.vigilion {margin:0 auto; width:340px; background-color:#DE6D05; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... gilion.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #602201; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#602201; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread