I want to be where your heart is home
[html]

♥ 300+

Nestled beside him in their bed, Princess could not imagine wanting to be anywhere else at that moment. Their relationship, though it began strangely, was something she loved and cherished. The Lady did not want anything else—only Haven and the life they were making. Despite their few rough patches, they were perfect for one another, in her eyes. "Good morning to you, as well," she murmured, nuzzling against him further. Every moment of the morning spent in bed would be relished for what it was, such a rare occasion that it was. Haven was always so busy with pack duties, though this was a source of pride for the young woman. Her mate was an important and valued member of their pack; he kept everyone safe from harm.

The smile that had been present since waking widened, softening her delicate face. "I always sleep well with you," she said softly. Princess loved falling asleep next to him, so warm and strong. She felt protected, even though she did not need the protection in their home. The orange knight was the best thing that had happened to the young Chance woman, and she wouldn't trade her life with him for anything. He made her feel loved and wanted, and those were things she craved. Princess loved the feeling of his arms around her at night; it was a perfect feeling. She couldn't imagine a bad night with him.

Golden eyes turned up to watch his face as he spoke, tentatively searching for words, it seemed. The way he said it caught her attention and she braced herself, unsure of what it might be. The subject came as a surprise, though it shouldn't have been entirely unexpected. Their friends had just become parents and they had both been there to witness the birth, and they had also been together for quite some time now. "I've thought about it... But the idea kind of scares me some," she admitted. Being a mother, when she herself did not know what actually made a good mother? It was terrifying.

<style type="text/css">
.princessdiamonds b {font-weight:bold; color:#5F5C9F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.princessdiamonds-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.princessdiamonds p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.princessdiamonds {margin:0 auto; width:459px; background-color:#E9E3ED; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iamond.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFDF5; padding: 10px 0px 234px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9F94C8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread