moving on to a different place
[html]

Hehehe. XD

It seemed as if the woman took some time to get going, but Clover would not hold that against Kaena. She had lived a long life and it was obvious she had had her fair deal of struggles, as was evident by the scars riddling her body. Clover merely smiled in response to Kaena’s sheepish grin and waited until her grandmother was set to get going. "You know," she said softly in response, "I might be able to help with that." The girl, of course, was thinking of the small joint that had been securely tucked away into her headband. If Kaena decided to smoke what Clover offered, then she would surely be relieved of some of her pain. However, they’d have to wait until they were done with their small trek. Kaena would find it awkward to try and smoke in her un-shifted form, and Clover was more interested in talking right now that she was in smoking. "When we get there, I’ll show you," she added gently, stepping alongside Kaena as the borders slowly faded behind them.

Her ears lifted at the sound of Kaena’s voice again, and Clover couldn’t help but let a smile beam across her features. She loved any chance she got to talk about Junpier Peace, for she still held her birthplace in such high regard. In all honesty, she missed the atmosphere of the gypsy pack, but she knew it would be hard for her to return. Junpier Peace, sadly, was an old chapter in Clover’s life.

"Junpier Peace, yes," Clover chimed in response to Kaena. "I loved it there. It was an absolutely wonderful place to live and grow up. Of course, we moved around, so we didn’t actually live in the same spot, but we were always surrounded by the same loving people." Their whole foundation was based on peace, love, and appreciation for nature. It was not something Clover had found to have been mimicked anywhere else. "The only reason I left was because my sisters had, and I wanted to follow them. I tracked their scents here, but then they sort of just faded away. I guess Sage and China stopped in for awhile, but decided to leave again. I just figured I’d stay." After all, where else would she go? Junpier Peace would have moved on to a different place by now and it’s not as if she could follow after her sisters, with the trial gone cold.

<style>
.clover-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clover-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover-z91 b {color:#FFD947; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.clover-z91 {background-color:#9E6115; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... ergift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:345px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFD947; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D29930; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.clover-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread