the future surrounds us
[html]
http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #000;" align="center">

BIC:
He smiled at Fatin, her enthusiasm and happiness quickly disappearing at the mention of Amaury and Miriad. It was a shame to lose anyone and Sedition knew the feeling all too well. A glance to the other three wolves made the homesickness for Berowick all the stronger, but now wasn't the time to think about that. As Fatin spoke to the newly approached wolf, then back to the group Sed couldn't help but smile at her strength. How much had she been through?

Again a reminder of Vorraussetzung came to mind and he sat, curling his tail around him and flicking his ears forward to listen. Blue eyes gently lightened by the prospect of something, anything more that wouldn't require him to run home. A new pack? He hadn't thought her the type to start up something new -- she had seemed so dedicated to Jaded Shadows when he had had the chance to get to know her before he left. Fire meant change. He could fully appreciate that now.

A wolf named Melisande spoke and Sedition nodded to her words, the protective male hadn't given his name but his own nod had affirmed what he was thinking. He'd stay, he'd stay for as long as he could. "I'm Sedition Wick. I'll stay and provide what I can. I've belonged to many homes and Labyrinth Glen shall have my faith just the same." His own bow and then he sat back down.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread