Beyond the world I know
[html]

Heath was glad to hear that Liliana had found her match. He knew such a connection, and as he thought of her he wished that he had brought the roan mare Lumiere instead of the painted stallion. But this was important for them, and a way for them to grow together rather then Heath simply ignoring him and allowing him to become a larger problem then he was now. Soucis nickered at the mare, and Heath figured that he remembered her scent and likely her face from the years they traveled together I am glad to hear that. The Marshal commented with a soft smile. Though the mare approached with a calm and soft demeanor he held the patched horses reins without tension but with a calm poise and ready for anything. But he leaned his nose forward to greet her and Heath saw no tension in his neck muscles. He seemed fairly calm.

He gave a small smirk as her question, I have named him Soucis, or problem in French. He looked at the AniWayan with a small grin, He had been a handful, and not easy to break despite his willingness to join me in Cours. Heath moved right along with her, ready to follow where ever she might lead him. He was of course interested in where they kept their stock, hoping to get more ideas for his own stables.

<style type="text/css">
.heathsept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#797974; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #181815; }
.heathsept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0be; text-align:center;}
.heathsept02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.heathsept02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3E3D36; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e7e2de; padding: 110px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0be; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathsept02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #5a564e; margin:0 auto;}
.heathsept02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #8a8b88; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread