Beyond the world I know
[html]

WC: 317 (2 Points) OOC:!!! Big Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

They were in fact heading to the stables now, she figured he’d appreciate the new horses the have, possibly even the cows they took care of. She was quite sure they’d see some calves soon and there would be a possibility of her actually having to travel with these new cattle to bring in more so they didn’t have ot worry about imbreeding, but that was a topic way off the one she was suppose to be on. Poor Heath, having to deal with the stallion and she figured he only kept the male intact was possible breeding in the future. That would be the only reason she would do the same.

I’m sorry he’s been giving you trouble, he must be constant care for a horse like that, but it seems that you are doing a great job so far.

She said as the started up the hill towards the village and stables. Grace was moving slowly beside Liliana, she couldn’t help being so thankful for her horse, one that didn’t have to work with tack on her at all. She had a mind of her own but she seemed very content where she was. That made Liliana happy. The stallion seemed quite content right now too, which made her less apprehensive, though she’d introduce herself to him soon enough.

I was even able to find a few more herds and caught some more horses, I did trade some for cows, but we have a good stock of horses now.

She said as they moved closer to the top of the hill. It didn’t take long and she waited for Heath, she wasn’t sure if he’d seen the village itself but she always loved watching the faces of the newcomers when they either exited the forest to see their small area or peeked over a hill, it was a sight to see and she knew it.

<style type="text/css">
.race-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#402a19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.race-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.race-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.race-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#86cde9; background-image:url(http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/2706/souls34.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b2f6a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread