Take your faith.
[html]
Yay! I actually wrote a reply in less than a week! Big Grin
WC: 300+

With her eyes closed she listened to Anu’s voice, and the rustle of the trees; feeling the earth around her, and trying to ground her paws to it. For some reason Anu’s last words struck her a bit. Lolita didn’t have a mate, by what she had told Pippa she guessed that this Niro had no knowledge of these puppies thus far even.

Anu was right; Pippa did love Lolita, so much that it could hurt. She remembered her sisters pleading words, I’m still your Lolita. And perhaps it was true. Maybe she was different, somewhat more broken than when they were young, but she was here and real. It was time to grow up and accept what life had given her. Perhaps these puppies would be a blessing; something that Pippa could invest all the time and love she’d not been able to give for so long.

”No, no mate,” Pippa finally said, “I suppose your right. I should forgive, and in turn ask to be forgiven. We’ve both had too much life stolen from us to waste on anger, and ill will. I suppose if I didn’t love her or want her anymore, I’d already be gone. Love is never an easy thing,” Pippa grinned, almost sadly. And Lolita was never one to make things easy, she thought.

Pippa knew, had always known, what it was to love her sister. Lolita was never really at fault for her flirtations, she’d merely been living as she always had. She’d always been wild, they’d always been different. It was part of what Pippa had loved about her. She wouldn’t be able to quite forgive and forget at the snap of a finger, but they had something too special to give up. She figured going back and letting Lolita know that she would be there for her, even though it hurt, would be a start.

“Perhaps soon I should begin trying to backtrack my way home,” Pippa looked around, almost unsure of which way she’d come from, “There are things I should set to making right.”

<style type="text/css">
.pippaeye b {font-weight:bold; color:#321523; letter-spacing:.3px; }
.pippaeyeooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal; padding: 0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px;color:#321523;}
.pippaeye p {text-indent:20px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:10px;}
.pippaeye {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#B86B63; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... leeyes.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #321523; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Verdana; font-size:11px; color:#5E2136; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread