Hakuna Matata
[html]

After she was finished telling Niro about the few things that she liked to do in her spare time, Niro replied to her question and named off the things he had talent in. She listened eagerly, smiling all the while as her straw eyes studied his face, before flittering intermittently at the water where his line disappeared beneath the depths. She wasn’t surprised to hear about his endeavors in training birds, as Marahute was living proof at that. Clover looked again to the bird, seeing her now in perhaps a different light than she had before. The young coyote appreciated all of Mother Earth’s creatures, as they were all a part of life. She found it curious and somewhat amazing that Niro had found ways to communicate with the bird that would benefit him.

When he finished his list of things, Clover once again studied the young man’s face. She was not surprised by any of these talents, and realized that Niro would make quite a magnificent mate and father to someone one day. After all, he was both handsome and obviously extremely handy. The Miracles boy then turned another question in Clover’s direction, and she paused momentarily to think. "Oh, no... I don’t think so. I was taught some basic things about it – how to care for the plants and things – but it seems to be fairly easy for me. I think as long as you know what you’re doing, it’s pretty easy. You just have to have someone show you how." By all means, if Clover didn’t have such wonderful teachers like she had in Juniper Peace, she wouldn’t have known perhaps 90% of the things she did. "It just makes me feel part of Mother Earth’s plan when I plant – like I’m taking part in helping create life." There seemed to be a lot of spiritual energy connecting Clover to her hobby, and that was perhaps one of the biggest reason she found so much joy in it.

<style>
.clover-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clover-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover-z91 b {color:#FFD947; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.clover-z91 {background-color:#9E6115; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... ergift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:345px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFD947; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D29930; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.clover-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread