Pack Languages
Edit: DANG IT ANNA, I WANNA BE HELPFUL TOO QQ

Quick note while I take a quick break :x

Wolves here are usually were-wolves, meaning they can shift into a bipedal form. Honestly, it's not too difficult to get once you see a few post examples. Have you browsed through some posts? And have you seen our roleplay guide? It's very helpful to newcomers to souls.

RP Guide

Also, when you were browsing the site unregistered and not logged in, there should have been a link to show you to the new player guide. Hopefully those can provide more help than I can Smile

But lemme try to answer the other questions.

Because of the ability to shift in their Luperci form [this is what the werecanine form is called], the canines are able to walk upright and have opposable thumbs that help them to do more of the things you'd expect a human to do. They are also able to see in colors now.

As for languages of the pack ranks, that is just the way they are stylized by the creators/current leaders of the pack. The way they are organized and structured, or what they believe in, shows in their ranks. Like Inferni is more of a clan and the ranks reflect this. AniWaya is a tribe, so they have a profession tiered system. Cour des Miracles is a kingdom, so their ranks are nobility and such.

Wolves here typically learn English if it isn't their first language. Most of the foreign wolves speak their native tongue, like French, Italian, Germany, Russian, etc.. But English is the major means of communications in 'Souls.

Do you have any other questions or do you want me to clarify if I've been my usual unclear self? c:

Messages In This Thread