[M]I Broke it, You Pay
[html]

OOC: Awesome post Big Grin I'm glad you decided to attack, now Kemo can really get angry Big Grin

Kemo had left the smashed up object behind only a few steps behind him. He had been majorly focused on trying to get his good mood back and was debating on taking out some more of that stuff Clover had given him to help out when suddenly a flurry of teeth and claws rushed at him. All he could do was freeze in shock, a pure WTF expression dominating his face as the creature locked her jaws around his neck and ripped a gash into it, blood flowing from the wound. It wasn't a serious wound, it wouldn't kill him, but blood was steadily dripping from it.

He stood there in shock for several precious seconds before sniffing into the air and searching for her scent, her rapidly beating heart giving her location away quite easily. He reached up with a hand and felt hot and sticky blood, his own blood. "I don't know who you think you are or what you think you were doing, but you're dead you fucking CUNT! I'm going to make your life hell for doing this to me!" He aimed himself in the direction of her rapid breathing and pounding heartbeat, aiming to knock her over and grab her by the throat while he landed on top of her.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread