[M]I Broke it, You Pay
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: graphic sexual content, graphic violence, or extremely offensive material starting with the 3rd or 4th post. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

OOC:Takes place sometime after Kemo's time with Clover in "A Simple Song"

Kemo had been walking through the woods for what seemed like hours now, unable to tell what time it was. His time with Clover had been...enlightening? He supposed that was the word to call it. Ever since he had met her, ever since he had heard the wonderful sounds that the wolfess had made, and ever since he had smoked that stuff that she had given him, he had been in a constant state of peace and calm. Good luck to whoever managed to piss him off and ruin his good mood. He jumped and yowled in pain suddenly as he stepped on something hard, not like what he was used to stepping on. Sure, the odd pebble, the root that's sticking out a bit far, but this was different.

He shifted into Optime form, cracking the joints in his shoulders and neck before reaching down and picking up the object to try and get a feel for what it was. It was light and smelled of wood, so he was able to conclude that much. It was in a weird shape however. No matter. This thing interrupted my thoughts and ruined my good mood. The punishment for you, strange thing, is death. He coiled it back behind him and launched it in a random direction, a slight wolf like smirk forming on his muzzle as the sound of splitting wood echoed through the trees. "That will teach you." Switching back to Lupus form again, he turned and continued walking in the direction he had been going, determined to try and get himself back into his good mood again.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Sucky post.. But I tried to give you room to respond! o:

It was much to late by the time the female reached her beloved item. It had called out to her with such yearning that she could not refuse it, even if she had wished to. But as she watched the were man with unforgiving eyes, she wished she had never shown.. She could clearly see that her delicate teak cross was broken when the item soared through the air in thin splinters. She knew she did not have a moment to spare on denial. The young wolf tried to protect her heart from shattering by searching for some reasonable explanation, but found none. "He's darkness.. The definition of evil." No feeling of shame fell over her as she allowed the liquid sadness to roll down her ghostly white fur in clear streams. "Y-..You broke it." She shook her head with disbelief, the pure suffering and agony easily being heard in her voice.

"He needs to die! Kill him, rip his throat out before he has a chance to kill you too!" It was not a suggestion, but a command. And she had no reason not to obey. Yuki lunged at the murderer with the power of the cougar, her jaws locking around his neck. It was not a killer bite, but one that most definitely would inflict pain. She released him and looked at the damage she had done, pulling her lips back over her canines to show him her proud smile. The thing that bubbled in her throat was not of a wolf, but a beast. She let out a series of blood-lusted snarls, his red body fluids dripping from her choppers. This was clearly not over.

<style type="text/css">
.character-hhwn b {font-weight:bold; color:#48ca08; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-hhwn .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff;}
.character-hhwn p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;color:#b40101;}
.character-hhwn {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://oi54.tinypic.com/1zgq6nd.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 269px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: ‘Palatino Linotype’, ‘Book Antiqua’, Palatino, serif;
font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Awesome post Big Grin I'm glad you decided to attack, now Kemo can really get angry Big Grin

Kemo had left the smashed up object behind only a few steps behind him. He had been majorly focused on trying to get his good mood back and was debating on taking out some more of that stuff Clover had given him to help out when suddenly a flurry of teeth and claws rushed at him. All he could do was freeze in shock, a pure WTF expression dominating his face as the creature locked her jaws around his neck and ripped a gash into it, blood flowing from the wound. It wasn't a serious wound, it wouldn't kill him, but blood was steadily dripping from it.

He stood there in shock for several precious seconds before sniffing into the air and searching for her scent, her rapidly beating heart giving her location away quite easily. He reached up with a hand and felt hot and sticky blood, his own blood. "I don't know who you think you are or what you think you were doing, but you're dead you fucking CUNT! I'm going to make your life hell for doing this to me!" He aimed himself in the direction of her rapid breathing and pounding heartbeat, aiming to knock her over and grab her by the throat while he landed on top of her.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Tongue

The words of the world did not phrase her; Kina had called her much worse on a regular basis. The strength of the male, on the other hand, DID surprise her. She was knocked over by the white wolf with ease, landing hard on the coarse ground. She let out a pained yelp as she heard some thing like a rib crack. Though the sound of her blood pounding in her ears was loud, the booming voice in her head was almost deafening. "Get up!" Just like before, the hybrid attempted to obey. Just as she started to regather her thoughts and clear her clouded mind, she felt the some thing large land on top of her. She struggled under the male, biting up at him and growling furiously. She was set in panic mode now, squirming violently under him. But she knew, though she tried to deny it, she would not be able to get away.

"G-Get off!" She could not stop the continuous flow of tears rolling down her cheeks. "Don't let the dark it consume you!" But Yuki Miyako was no longer listening. She was prepared for the male to possibly rip her throat out, but the way he just breathed in her face told her that he was going to toy with her first. "D-Do it quickly.." She begged, the studder becoming unavoidable. She clenched her teeth as she felt the blood drip from his wounds and on to her body, her eyes squeezing shut as fear took over. She trembled under him, but if there was one good thing her mother had taught her, it was how to take a beating.

<style type="text/css">
.character-hhwn .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff;}
.character-hhwn p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;color:#b40101;}
.character-hhwn {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://oi54.tinypic.com/1zgq6nd.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 269px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: ‘Palatino Linotype’, ‘Book Antiqua’, Palatino, serif;
font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Kemo snarled as she tried to push him off. "Oh no, little missy. You've sealed your fate all ready. I'm going to make you suffer for doing this," He pointed at the steadily bleeding wound. "To me." He smiled evilly as he released her throat and dragged a claw along her neck and across her chest, feeling her warm blood ooze out of the wound. He reveled in the screams she gave, the feeling of her pain mixed with her fear oozing out of the fresh cut was an enjoyment in itself.

"Aww is the little wolfess in pain? Well don't worry, I have a cure for that right here." His blood dripped steadily still from his wound. It was all ready starting to clot, but she was drenched in it, as well as her own. His blood gently entered her system through her gash and the Luperci virus began to do its work, slowly transforming her normal wolf biology into that of a Luperci Verto. In 8 days she would be like him, and if that didn't work, what Kemo had planned would certainly back it up, all of this being unknown to Kemo. He licked her neck in an effort to frighten her, tasting the fear in her blood.

My how it tasted..."So tell me wolfess. Did you honestly think you were going to get away with what you did without some kind of punishment?" He smiled viciously as the tip of his penis emerged from his sheath, laying against the wolfess's inner hind leg.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Tongue

The females tears immediately stopped as she felt the wolf's member reveal itself. Even if she could not see it, her body was reacting fast. The wetness between her legs grew, coating her womanhood for the penetration she would soon feel for the very first time. A few low whines escaped her as his tongue snaked out to lick some of the crimson from her neck, her body trembling underneath him like that of a scared child. "My name is not Wolfess, beast." She said hissed, her words reaching his ears with the briskness of a throwing dagger. She turned her head away from him to stare off into the darkness of the woods, avoiding the eyes of the man heaving over her. She knew she had no choice in which he called her, but the voices in her head were now nonexistent, no longer restraining nor comforting her. "You leave me when I actually need you?" She asked, her own thoughts echoing back to her as they bounced around her hollow head.

"It is you who deserves punishment, and you can only pray that god will have mercy when it finally catches up with you." She let out a dry laugh and lunged up at his neck again, reminding him that she would not make this easy. The young woman could take a great deal of bashing from any thing three times her size, but this was much more. He was taking away from her the only thing she thought she had control over and crushing it into little pieces just like he had done to he cross. Her best-liked object that she had just earlier thought was a blessing from the gods. The cross that had led her here to be tortured by Satin himself, but not to give her the lonely release of death. "To make me stronger?" Wondered Yuki hopefully, "Bullshit," grumbled the demonic voice as it rose from the dead.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Kemo ignored her pathetic insult, choosing instead to shift his hips into position, growling in pleasure as the tip of his penis rubbed along her opening, showing itself even more and hardening rapidly. He began this evil act by just pressing the tip against her and pulling out. He was toying with her for now, savoring this moment before he would take it from her, and who knows, maybe she was or would enjoy it as well? Axelle certainly seemed to.

When she threw the god comment at him, he stopped his teasing of her vagina, choosing instead to laugh. He laughed for a long time, a cold, cruel laugh that should have had the effect of sending a chill down her spine. "God? There is no god...there's only the Moon. The way I see it, the Moon gave me life for a reason, and as this was my destiny to cause chaos and bring hell upon this mortal plane, I figured why not add you to my list? The Moon gives me my strength, the Moon gives me life, the Moon led me here. You chose to attack me, twice now, therefore you have brought the Moon's wrath upon you. I am merely the Moon's right hand, the centaur's bow and arrow, the administer of justice. Are you ready for your judgement?"

He thought back for a moment, feeling the clotting blood as well as new blood dripping from the new wound she had just given him. It was a shallow wound and would heal up fine. He had more pressing matters to attend to. He smiled as he reached back into the bag that Clover had given him, pulling out a prerolled joint and a match, lighting the joint and taking a huge puff. He coughed and blew the smoke out into her face. The high was an amazing feeling, masking the pain in his neck and putting him back in his good mood. "You know what? I'm feeling generous today, and I like your fighting spirit." He took another hit. "Tell you what, if you don't struggle and fight, then I will make this a pleasurable experience for both of us. If you do, I won't give a shit how much it hurts you, I'm taking what's mine. What do you say? This could be fun..." He placed his penis at her opening again, this time pushing the tip just a few inches inside, to further cement to her that this was going to happen whether she liked it or not.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Ohlook! A reply.

Yuki almost laughed at the males speech. "Ridiculous." She thought. "The beast thinks the moon gave him life?" Nothing in it's right mind would want this creature to walk the earth. Especially if his only goal was to make others miserable. She was certainly not a believer in such things herself, but she hoped that would strike a nerve. To her misfortune, it didn't. It seemed to only drive him on. "Nice going."

His offer was almost undeniable. Pleasure, or more pain? The voice decided for her, pushing the words past her lips before she even had a chance to think about them, "A very generous offer indeed.. One that would be stupid of me to decline." She admitted, trying to ignore the feeling as his member pushed into her again slightly. She tried to hide her disgust as he blew smoke into her face. What was that stuff? Yuki wondered, thinking of all the herbs she had seen and heard of on her travels. But to her surprise, nothing seemed to have as strong of smell of what was in his joint.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: Ohlook, another one Big Grin

Kemo waited for the wolfess to consider his offer. It was a rare one, honestly, and she had plenty of time to think about it while he finished his joint. By Moon this was good stuff, the feeling he was getting absolutely incredible, multiplying the pleasure he was getting just by simply pressing himself into her. He made sure that she breathed in at least some of the smoke, either that or he just didn't care if she did or not.

It was only after he took another hit before she decided to accept his offer, her words sending off a go signal in his head. "A wise decision to a proposition I wouldn't normally give, you got lucky today." He smiled before taking one last good hit and butting the remains. He then gave her a lick from neck to cheek before pushing himself into her, encountering resistance at first but slowly pushing until he broke through. "Well well, we have ourselves a first timer. Don't worry, I'll be gentle." And he did as promised, slowly working himself in and out of her while she got used to him. She was so fucking tight and the weed was certainly helping increase the pleasure he felt. He vowed he would keep some on him at all times for the rest of his life as he slowly increased his speed and depth. Growling softly with the pleasure.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

<33

Yuki wondered if he had done this before. "No one would sleep with him voluntarily.." She thought before letting out a soft cry of as he completely pushed himself into her. She felt a bit of relief as he finally broke though the thin layer of skin, her body adjusting to his size and length. The discomfort gradually went away, replaced by some thing like pleasure. Though the female was not in heat, she was certainly enjoying it as he slowly worked himself in and out of her. Her eye lids fell over her orbs as he gained speed, her light panting filling the silent night air.

The fuzzy feeling spread all over her frail body, filling her with bliss that she found almost unbearable. It was becoming harder and harder for her to recognize what he was doing as rape, for he was presenting her with pleasure as well. Her paws dragged down his stomach in the same familiar motion as before, retracing the marks over again with her claws. "M-more.." She gave a low whine as she tried to describe what she needed.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: <33 back, for now ^^

Kemo's world was at it's highest. He had thought that first discovering sex was the single greatest thing in the world, but at this point he was way wrong. Sex while smoking this stuff was the single greatest thing in the world. She was just so exquisitely tight and she was enjoying the act as well, seeming to relax more and more with each thrust. This wasn't rape anymore, but simply two wolves engaging in a normal activity, and what an activity it was. Every thrust was like getting struck by lightning, but it felt so good he couldn't think of any other way to describe it.

Then she started panting, that wonderful sound that had first been made by the last female, now by this one. The sound seemed to home in on the primal part of his mind again, but this time he seemed to have more control over the beast. When she ran her paws down his stomach, he lost control of the beast. "More? You want more? Your wish is my command, I'm not going to hold back on you sweety." At that, he gently pulled himself from her and flipped her over to stand like a bitch ready for mating, all the while shifting into Lupus form. "Let's try it this way." He jumped up onto her back and wrapped his paws around her waist, sliding into her and thrusting like a machinegun. "How's that for more?" He said between moans.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Andd.. I welcome you back with a sucky post. x:

The male looked less massive when in his regular wolf form, but he still seemed heavy when on top of her. She let out a few soft whines as he pulled out of her for a moment, giving way to her panting again when he re-penetrated. Her tail brushed across his chest as he thrusted, her body being pushed forward with each rough movement. Her claws dug into the ground, trying to get a hold of some thing to help her force herself back against him. Her fragile body shook under him; this time from the overwhelming pleasure.

"I-It's wonderful..! She howled, ending her words with a soft growl. Her panting became heavier, feeling his hot breath on her neck after each moan he released. "Don't s-stop.. Please!" She begged him, sad at the thought of him leaving her. It was not like the attachment she had to Moonfyre. With this male, she didn't want to let go of the pleasure he presented her with.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: It's not a sucky post, it's a good post. The only sucky post, whether typed up or not, is the one that's sitting in word or never typed because the typer doesn't think it's good enough to be labeled a good post. As long as you try, it doesn't matter how long or short it is, your heart and soul still shows through. Smile

He had been contemplating just losing himself to his instincts, plowing into this female with all that he had to knot with her and plant his seed, but her plea for him not to stop changed his mind. The feeling of her tail brushing across his chest was only adding more to it. This female would be getting nothing less than what she desired and what he was more than happy to give. Pleasure, pure pleasure, something that everyone desires in one way or another.

It had started out as rape, but he now knew for sure that it had turned into something completely the opposite instead, once again, the outcome entirely unexpected by the wolf. He smiled wickedly, giving her a lick in her ear. "Don't worry sweetie, I won't be stopping until we're both satisfied, as promised." He gave her another lick on her cheek before grabbing a mouthful of her neck fur in his teeth.

He shifted position a bit in an effort to try to get as deep as he could within her, to dominate her as much as possible. His larger form towered over her as he grabbed her hips in a death grip. His knot was slowly beginning to grow, pounding against her increasingly wanting opening. He growled, grunted, and moaned, as words could not escape him at the moment, her moans and howls only pushing him on.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

Aww. (:

The warmth that spread throughout her body was astounding. Starting at her entrance that the male continued to thrust into, then filling the rest of her body with the same feeling. Her legs became weak again, quivering under her while the sensation started to fade. Shocks of pleasure washed over her, her panting and moans no longer quiet. She tilted her head back, opening both of her eyes and revealing them to the rays of moonlight. Through the few spaces where leaves did not block it, Earth's satellite stared down at them with a unnatural glow. The specks that were produced by the darkness of behind her eye lids lost their distinctness, but the proud rings of light around the moon didn't. She opened her maw and let out a howl of gratitude and pleasure to both the male and the moon. As if it really had sent him.

Even with her s.ex becoming especially sensitive, she let the male continue to pound her until he had got his fill. She bared her neck to him, allowing herself to be dominated. She had to turn her head at an awkward position to do it, but she returned one of the male's soft licks as he hunched over her.

<style type="text/css">
.character-huhuhudq b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e8f70; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-huhuhudq .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-huhuhudq p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#00f500;}
.character-huhuhudq {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i35.tinypic.com/2n22xok.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000000; padding: 360px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Kemo smiled as he felt her body shudder with the pleasure, her legs quivering in response as well. His own body was reaching its boiling point soon as well and he certainly let her know of this. By the time she howled he was all ready reaching the edge and when he felt her head touch his, her pulse thumping close to his ears, he realized she was offering her neck to him, which he took into his jaws greedily. Once he felt her soft flesh in his teeth, her life essence pumping through her neck felt even through his mouth, with only several inches of skin to separate, he lost it.

He had taken her neck in his jaws for two reasons. The first being he sought to completely dominate her, and judging from how she was reacting and the fact that she had offered her neck to him in the first place, she had wanted him to dominate her. The second reason was he had reached the edge and used the extra grip to allow him an easier time. His knot had swelled even bigger than before, but she knew that of course as he suddenly started pounding her even harder and faster, his knot getting further and further inside her until finally with a pop, he was in, locked inside to trap anything that wanted to leave her vagina.

With several grunts and growls, moaning into her ear, getting closer and closer until finally he released her neck, letting out a howl that seemed to shake the very ground beneath them as ropes of his puppy juice suddenly sprayed within her. The deed which had started as forced and ended now as gentle, caring, and sweet, had ended, and now he was content with comforting her while his knot was inside the now deflowered female. He licked the back of her neck softly, his dick still spasming within her, still recovering from the euphoria of the powerful finish he had experienced.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]
[html]

ffsfa

Yuki was unsure of what she should be doing now that he had worked his knot fully inside of her. It was uncomfortable, spreading her insides and causing her to clench once more. But the male seemed to enjoy it. As soon as he stopped spurting seed; he would be gone. He had given her a gift that she could not yet understand. The crimson that dripped from his chest wound coated the black fur that covered her back, rolling down in plump droplets. It combined with both the deep gashes on her back and the painful injuries on her stomach. Mixing of claret body fluids was often considered dangerous. Any small disease that the male carried in his blood stream could be transferred over to hers. While his body may have encountered it little by little and learned to defend against it, it would hit the female all at once. The small thrusts he began seemed involuntary, milking his enlarged member. She let her tail brush over his stomach again as a sign of encouragement, enjoying the affectionate licks to her neck. His abandonment would tear her apart, once again. When..-If he left tonight, the hybrid would have to venture onto pack lands. She would visit the healer Layla and her mate Saluce; the male that was both a complete dirt bag and a savior. Seeing her horrible state, she was almost absolutely convinced Layla would be willing to help.

She was exhausted and could feel that the male was as well. His musical sounds of pleasure continued; grunts and groans heavy in the air. She managed to mumble a muffled "Thank you" to the nameless creature; now awaiting his dismount and the oncoming loneliness that would soon follow.

<style type="text/css">
.character-huhuhudq b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e8f70; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-huhuhudq .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000}
.character-huhuhudq p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:#00f500;}
.character-huhuhudq {margin:0 auto; width:360px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i35.tinypic.com/2n22xok.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000000; padding: 360px 0px 67px 0px; font-family: times, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC:

Kemo just laid there with her, his knot now fully embedded within her and working its magic to try and spread as much of his seed within her as possible. His eyes were glued shut, even while being blind, in the euphoria of his orgasm. Now that he lay here, and he shifted his position at that thought to let her lay down if she chose with his dick still inside her, he knew he had a choice to make. THe obvious choice being to just wait until his knot subsided and leave, but he wasn't quite sure at the moment. For some unknown reason, he had developed an attachment to this small wolfess. Maybe it was that she had had the "balls" to attack him in the first place, or maybe it was that she gave into him so completely, as if she had wanted this from the very beginning.

As he thought, he took careful note of her condition in the somewhat darkness of the night. Judging from the scent of blood in random places, she had numerous cuts over her body, some quite deep, but she seemed to be doing ok for the condition she was in. Maybe there was something he didn't know about the luperci forms, but she wasn't luperci so that couldn't be it. He reached down and licked her cheek softly before starting to gingerly lick her wounds in an effort to at least clean them. He had no knowledge of healing whatsoever, but it was only pure instinct to try and clean a wound by licking it, and who knows? Maybe he was doing some good for her after all.

All this time he had contemplated on leaving, the option he really should take. He wasn't quite sure at all if this wolfess's intent was to report him for what he had done to her. All these cuts and bruises certainly wouldn't have been necessary in a consentual scenario, but then, he hadn't really expected for her to give into him so completely like she did. He was torn and he knew it would have been a much easier decision to make had she struggled and clawed at him the entire time. "Thank you..." All thought was suddenly dropped in complete shock. He had intended to rape her, had sliced her open several times, had taken her virginity from her, and now his knot was firmly seated in her once virgin pussy, and she was Thanking him? "I uh..You're welcome, and thank you as well. I'm...sorry I broke your thing. My anger gets the best of me sometimes." He smiled, licking her muzzle affectionately.

He wasn't quite sure if he had made a friend in this young wolfess, but now he knew she wasn't just a victim to him anymore. His heart belonged to someone else, would always belong to her, but in this wolfess he could at least place a friendship. He snuggled into her, feeling he was safe here with her at the moment. At first he had met Clover, and she had given him 2 gifts, a friendship, and the wonderful herb, and now this as yet unknown wolfess was suddenly added to his list. Who honestly knew if this strange quest would ever come to an end? He contented himself with licking her muzzle in reassurance, knowing his knot would soon be getting small enough for his dick to leave her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]