Entity [J]
[html]

Slight pp to get us to the beach, I hope that's okay! 300+ words.

The caramel-colored dog King was glad that he had been the one to come across the young puppy on the borders. Though he knew that no member of his pack would harm the young boy, it still reassured him to know that he would be able to care for the small rusty boy from now on, or at least until his parents came for him, if they ever did. Amaranth had not been living with them as of late, and Ever was growing quickly. Vigilante knew that they could put Kam on the second bed in the bedroom his adopted daughters had once shared and there would not be a problem. He would simply need to keep a very close eye on the boy to make sure he stayed safe. There were not many things he could do to get himself into trouble here, but it would still be best to keep a close eye on him.

Vigilante laughed heartily, a sound that seemed strange to his own ears, though it would sound normal to anyone that did not know his normal demeanor. The puppy was amusing, and the King knew that he would enjoy raising the boy. “I don’t know what I was thinking,” he said with a grin. “Riding on me would be silly! But you know what some wolves do? They ride on horses. Have you ever seen a horse? It looks like a deer, sort of, but bigger and not as scared. We have lots of horses here, too, so maybe you can see them after we see the ocean?” It might be too much for Kam to take in, but then, it also might be just what he needed.

He felt a surge of concern at the sharp yelp of the young puppy, but he stifled the worry quickly as Kam did not seem alarmed, instead filled with puppy energy. Vigilante watched him carefully as they walked, leading them in the direction of Lunenburg and the beach. Jade eyes studied the moving water as he lifted his nose, inhaling the scent of the salt deeply. They were not yet at Lunenburg, so the buildings were not yet visible, but he looked out at the ocean, stepping close to the area the tide was reaching. “That’s the ocean. What do you think, Kam?” Vigilante had been astounded by the sight the first time he had seen it.

<style type="text/css">
.vigilion b {font-weight:bold; color:#EDC562; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.vigilion-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#EDC562; text-align:right; }
.vigilion p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.vigilion {margin:0 auto; width:340px; background-color:#DE6D05; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... gilion.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #602201; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#602201; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread