Tell the Truth
[html]

300+ words.

Perhaps nervous was best term to use to describe the way that Niro seemed to be acting, though the King would certainly wait for him to tell him what was on his mind. Obviously Niro had come to talk to him, or perhaps Ayita, but Vigilante would wait until he was ready without prying. He enjoyed knowing that his pack members were able to come to him with anything that was on their minds, and he was certainly not going to ruin that by being impatient with his members when they did come to speak with him. That trust and respect between leader and members was important to him and he would do nothing intentionally to compromise it.

When the mohawked male finally spoke, Vigilante allowed him to get all of his words out before he spoke. He had realized that Orin had seemed less happy here since the disappearance of Jacquez, but it disheartened him to realize that she had been so unhappy that she had left the pack and her brother. "I am sorry to hear that, Niro," he began. It was unfortunate that they had lost a member, but it would certainly affect Niro more than anyone else. "I give my condolences on your loss, and I am wondering, did she settle somewhere nearby so that you might visit her?" Vigilante knew that sibling relationships were important, and years of his life now had been spent mourning the loss of his sister. He hated to think that Niro would never see her again. It was unfortunate that she had been so unhappy here that she had felt the need to leave, but the King hoped that she was close. Even if she were not a member of the pack, she would be able to visit her brother and he could visit her, as long as she had settled close to the Miracles pack.

<style type="text/css">
.vigilion b {font-weight:bold; color:#EDC562; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.vigilion-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#EDC562; text-align:right; }
.vigilion p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.vigilion {margin:0 auto; width:340px; background-color:#DE6D05; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... gilion.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #602201; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#602201; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread