there won't be a next time
[html]

The Lady Chance nodded, knowing that his words reflected her own thoughts as well. This pack was where she was meant to settle, she was sure, as Haven had come here before finding her. Wherever he was, was where she belonged the most. "I don't think I could ever leave, either," she responded. Her anchor was here, and he was tied to the pack. Neither one would leave the kingdom, and they would stay together for the rest of her days. Princess was delighted by the knowledge that this was true. At least she could count on having Niro around as a friend, as well, since he didn't plan to leave. Things could always change, but she liked knowing that her mohawked friend would be around for a while.

At least she was not alone in knowing that she could never stop eating meat, though she doubted she loved it as much as Niro seemed to. Princess only ate meat because she needed it to stay alive, though she supplemented it with fruits and vegetables that she picked outside when she could find them. "I wouldn't mind learning how to cook better. I know how, but I don't know much about making ti better. What kinds of stuff did your dad teach you to use?" Maybe she could learn and implement them into her meals with Haven.

<style type="text/css">
.princess-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#985aaf; letter-spacing:1px; }
.princess-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.princess-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.princess-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:403px; background-color:#303030; background-image:url(http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/619/souls20.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d5bffd; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae (ever Mayawyn)!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread