Tell the Truth
[html]

(3 Points)

Niro was expecting such a reaction, and thank goodness for that because he just wasn’t able ot get much more into the drama he’d gotten himself into already. He nodded at Vigilante’s question.

She says it’s in the Ethereal Eclipse, some new pack I suppose, I guess it’s best for her to be in a pack she really likes, one she can be a part of I suppose.

He said, thinking about her writing, and her continuous pretending that the world was actually a book. It was always a pain to save her from the real life dangers she’d put herself into and knew that the shawchert guy would have his own hands full with her, but he’d also made it clear to the pretty boy that he’d not stand for anyone letting something happen to his sister. She’d been his responsibility for most of his life and she’d moved away. He rubbed his injured leg absentmindedly, though it still hurt, and he couldn’t put full pressure on it, but it was better today than most days, he just had a natural reflex to do that until he stopped hurting, not to mention he wanted more off his chest…

I also… need to ask advice about something.

He said his eyes averted from the king, he rarely would come to someone for anything unless he knew that person well, but he knew that Vigil was Lolita’s Uncle, he’d probably know her well enough, and know what to do… know what Niro should do, He wanted to be in his daughters lives for as long as they could stand him, but thinking about it was difficult, just thinking he had daughters was absolutely terrifying to Niro. Vigil had a slight idea about children, he’d fostered Kam and had helped with the upbringing of Amaranth. He’d know a thing or two at least… more than Niro did.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread