Tell the Truth
[html]

(3 Points)OOC: he just doesn't know what to doooo!!!

She said it was well… some kind of art and performing pack, something that would excite the book worm she is. I guess they prefer to do artsy stuff over real work.

Niro couldn’t hide his distaste, though he only hated it because it evidently made his sister leave the pack for another, and he had an inkling she had something going on for that leader that had joined her.

I met the leader too… He’s huge, doesn’t look like he’d be into art but more about wrestling bears for the fun of it. But I’m glad if she doesn’t like the pack after a while that she’s able to come back.

He said with a reassuring smile. His heart started beating faster when Vigil seemed to give him all ears, he wasn’t sure how to put this, especially he knew what happened the last time he told a pack mate that he’d mated with his family which ultimately lead her to leaving, this time he’d impregnated her and left her with three children to take care of.

Well a few months ago… I met someone, well she was nice and all, we had a drink, and she’d mentioned you were her uncle, her name’s Lolita, well I can’t remember that night but… but…

He swallowed his throat was suddenly dry, he thought of good words to present to the king, knowing that the last time he’d just blurted everything out. He’d do a better job of not making things so utterly obvious.

A few days ago, she came by the shattered coast… and told me that… well that I had… daughters…

He breathed hard, it was hard making things sound better then they really were, he did wish Orin was there because she’d been so much better putting words together so that they seemed for the better than the worse.

I don’t know what to do, I didn’t know I did anything with her… now I have puppies… and well, I don’t know what to do.

he couldn’t look at his king now, he put his hands over his face, not to cry but to not see what was in store for him, life was a mess, on top of things he’d probably done almost the same thing with Amaranth, though he was not in many ways mated with her in any case, he’d never leave her side, but that was a worry he didn’t know anything and just knowing he had daughters, just made him feel so paranoid.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread