went and put me in the ground.
[html]

Plottage away! WC: 512 {5 points}

Sepirah had to admit that she was enjoying her time away from her brothers. They didn’t seem interested in her or in what she was doing, so she acted like she didn’t care about any of them. Being without her brothers only strengthened her bond with her grandmother. Kaena was the perfect coyote to be around and the jackal was proud to be her granddaughter. She wondered if her grandmother felt the same bond towards her as the dark princess did. To her, it was a special bond that only two close family members could share.

Sepirah gave her grandmother a big smile as she spoke. ”Thank you for your kindness grandmother. It’s nice living near you.” She then turned to the blanket and made sure it was covering her completely. The problem with living in Inferni was the climate. It seemed cooler than it ever was back home in Egypt. The dark princess’ body was not used to the chill of the new land and her grandmother’s territory. The jackal could feel the breeze flowing into her home and backed away from the entrance. Her grandmother was welcome to join her inside, but she just wanted to escape from the cold.

Once Sepirah was tucked safely away in her cave, she waited for her grandmother to join her. The idea of going to the beach with her grandmother kept seeming like a better idea every moment. She loved the beach and wanted nothing more than to spend some time with her grandmother there. The dark princess closed her eyes and imagine herself running along the beach with Kaena at her side. It was a wonderful feeling ad couldn’t wait to make it a reality.

Sepirah opened her eyes and turned to her grandmother when she began to speak. So there were new members who had joined since she went on her little journey. She gave a smile and wagged her tail, much more like a cat instead of a canine. ”They all sound really nice. I’ll have to meet them sometime and see just how nice they truly are.” She gave a tired yawn before Kaena asked just where it was she went. A smirk came across the jackal’s face as she sat up, the blanket clinging to her shoulder bones. ”To a pack named Cercatori D’Arte. It’s a newly formed pack that claimed some of the territory in the Eternal Eclipse, just pasted Dahlia de Mai. This pack was formed for those who wanted to persue the arts.” She took a break to catch her breath and let all the information sink in. ”Their alpha, a loner named Shawchert offered me a spot among the ranks, but I decided that Inferni is my true home and this is where I belong.” She laid back at her grandmother’s feet and smiled, hoping she would be proud of her granddaughter for informing her about the pack and deciding to stay in Inferni rather than leaving. She felt she was gaining the strength of not only a spy, but a leader as well.

<style type="text/css"> .sep b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3c091; letter-spacing:1px; } .sep .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:250px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .sep p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #64533f} .sep {margin:0 auto; width:362px; background-color:#ad9c88; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/sep.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread