Beyond the world I know
[html]

OOC here!

Liliana was still beaming with pride as they made their way towards the stables. She could tell the poor stallion wanted to run free with Grace, but understood why he was being held back, he smiled at both horse and male, and moved on, his comment making the pride in her grow.

Thank you very much. I had the same reaction when I saw, I’ve been to many places myself, as my mother traveled all over Old Canada, training horses and selling them for odds and ends. I’ve never seen a place like that in all my travels.

She had to admit to him, they would pass by the village itself, though they could see the Great fire in all its glory, a flame that wasn’t to be extinguished except for important celebrations. She’d been a part of it, giving up the hairs of her horse.

I’m sure you want to take a look at the other horses? We’d be willing to trade too, even have feed if you are low on that.

Liliana was getting use to offering trade, she’d seen her mother do it and she’d even done trade with Phoenix Valley, which was where they’d gotten their extra horses, and from the harvesting they’d done and still were doing, they would have a surplus of food, though the cows would more than likely eat them out of house and home if they really could. They neared the stables, where Grace stood waiting, when she spotted them she came to them, her tail raised high as she cantered to them, a proud horse indeed. Not to mention a show off. Liliana smiled at that.

<style>
.lili-horse2-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse2 p {padding:0px 7px 5px 7px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse2 b {color:#B6D6F8; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse2 {background-color:#213142; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/lilhorse2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 228px 0px; border:1px solid #7DA4CD; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; color:#7DA4CD; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:351px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse2-border {width:353px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse2-separator{width:340px; border-bottom:1px dotted #7DA4CD; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread