Fresh meat and curious wolf - open
[html]

Sorry for the delay! You can be in more than one thread if you'd like. : D Just letting you know, so you can get the full feel of Souls!

Skye smiled as the wolf introduced herself as Kanen. She loved new faces around the pack, and this one seemed very friendly and nice. And at the mention of the tent, Skye's ears perked up. She'd read about those. Humans had used them when they wanted to go out in a night in the woods. Although she thought the houses would be sufficient shelter for when it rained or was storming, she thought Kanen's idea was great, and said so.

"I think that's an excellent idea, Kanen!" she exclaimed, her tail wagging. She was glad she'd found a tent that was intact; so many things were destroyed since the humans died out. At the offer of a little rabbit, Skye realized that she was a little hungry and took some gratefully. "Thank you, Kanen," she said, making sure to leave enough for the wolf to eat later. She had, after all, caught it, and Skye didn't believe in alphas being so far high up above normal members anyway. The only difference was...well, she didn't see a difference at all, and wanted Kanen to feel as comfortable as possible in the new environment.

"Oh. I see you and Shawshert have a house. It is nice. I see more than one, can I use one?" "Of course! Feel free," the cream colored wolf said. "There are more than enough houses in this town to go around. Would you like me to help you pick out a nice, strong one?" She thought that it was important, having a proper house; hers was made of stone, but lots here were made of wood and were falling apart. That wouldn't hold up in a storm at all.

<style type="text/css">
.skyebook2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:45px; padding-right:40px; color:#000000}
.skyebook2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 3px 1px 3px; margin:0px;}
.skyebook2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:50px; padding-right:50px; color:#79341c}
.skyebook2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2630a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skyebook2 {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-image:url(http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/800/skyemid2.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:repeat; padding: 1px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#916e5e; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread