Washing by the Lakeside
[html]

At Malachi's inquiry of what happened at Inferni, Skye's eyes widened and a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. She loved telling stories, and was glad that she finally had one to tell that was real. She began to speak;

"Well," she said, "I was walking along, just fresh into Souls and out of the house - I wanted to explore, you know - when I noticed something strange. In the distance were what seemed like tall sticks with round, white things at the end of them - and when I neared closer, I realized that they were skulls." She let that sink in; after all, her horror had been great when she'd discovered that the white things on the sticks were really wolf's skulls. "Wolf skulls, to be exact. In fact, I met a jackal on the borders who told me Inferni was full of coyotes and jackals, and that they weren't very fond of wolves at all. It was good that I met her instead of one of the others, since she made it seem like if I had strayed across another one of Inferni's members, I would have been ripped to shreds!" She ended her story in a shudder and listened as Malachi continued to speak.

At her mention of clothing, Skye shook her head. When the wolf wanted to talk, she could talk; and it seemed that today was one of her more vocal days now that the initial confusion and fear was gone. "Humans created clothing. Luperci just continued the trend because our body shapes are so alike," she said, saying 'our' instead of 'their' in case Malachi were to be offended. Besides, she was sure Malachi could wear clothes too, even if they were a little on the...big side.

<style type="text/css">
.skyebook2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:45px; padding-right:40px; color:#000000}
.skyebook2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 3px 1px 3px; margin:0px;}
.skyebook2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:12px; padding-left:50px; padding-right:50px; color:#79341c}
.skyebook2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a2630a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skyebook2 {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-image:url(http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/800/skyemid2.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:repeat; padding: 1px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#916e5e; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread