[M]I Broke it, You Pay
[html]

OOC: Ohlook, another one Big Grin

Kemo waited for the wolfess to consider his offer. It was a rare one, honestly, and she had plenty of time to think about it while he finished his joint. By Moon this was good stuff, the feeling he was getting absolutely incredible, multiplying the pleasure he was getting just by simply pressing himself into her. He made sure that she breathed in at least some of the smoke, either that or he just didn't care if she did or not.

It was only after he took another hit before she decided to accept his offer, her words sending off a go signal in his head. "A wise decision to a proposition I wouldn't normally give, you got lucky today." He smiled before taking one last good hit and butting the remains. He then gave her a lick from neck to cheek before pushing himself into her, encountering resistance at first but slowly pushing until he broke through. "Well well, we have ourselves a first timer. Don't worry, I'll be gentle." And he did as promised, slowly working himself in and out of her while she got used to him. She was so fucking tight and the weed was certainly helping increase the pleasure he felt. He vowed he would keep some on him at all times for the rest of his life as he slowly increased his speed and depth. Growling softly with the pleasure.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread