A bit of a Request
[html]

So sorry for the long wait Libri. I need to stop putting Layla's post off. XD. WC: 1,038 {10 points}

Layla was glad to see that her alpha was now more at ease and could see the happiness in his face. She was sure he was happy for her and her mate. Saluce was the greatest mate she could have ever had and she was sure she could never love anyone as much as she loved him. No other male would ever be able to replace him should she ever lose him. She prayed every night that she would live happily with the behemoth and that nothing bad would happen to them. Little did the mistress know the fate of her first litter. Because the black and white she wolf was so excited about having her first pups, she overlooked the downside of the situation. Her pups may not survive, but what were the chances of that happening? Since she thought they were slim, she figured it was ok to think the worst was not possible for her. She expected the best outcome and a healthy litter that she could show to Conor the next time he came for a visit. The black and white she wolf was beginning to picture it in her head and couldn’t help but wag her tail at the thought. It was the most amazing feeling to know that soon she would become a mother and have to spend her time playing instead of doing her pack duties, which was something she looked forward to with open arms. This didn’t mean that she didn’t mind doing her duties, but she wanted to have a bit more fun in her life; fun that could only be filled by the activeness of a pup. She was broken away from her daydream when she noticed the change of expression on Conor’s face. She was sure it was about the comment of not wanting to meet his father. There was something about that look that made the she wolf’s heart sink. Perhaps it was not her place to say such a comment. She had no idea what Haku was truly like to the other members of the pack, therefore it was not her place to judge him just based on what Conor was telling her. She gave a small sigh before she hung her orbs to the alpha’s gaze. ”I’m sorry if I said something wrong. I had no intentions of hurting you or anyone related to Haku. Forgive me for my judgement.” After giving her statement, the she wolf turned her gaze back to the water and curled her tail so it was touching her feet. Her stomach gave a slight jolt of pain, so she too to her original position on her back, keeping her eyes on her alpha the whole time. ”I hope you don’t mind if I lay like this Conor. My chest is giving me some jolts of pain.” She gave a small smiled before she listened to what else he had to say about her questions. Surely he already had all the answers prepared for them.

Layla kept her mind clear and her ears open as Conor explained the origins of the war between the two packs. Not only was this helping her figure out the history of the pack, but also figure out the motives of the war. So far it just seemed like one person was out for revenge, Dahlia de Mai in this case, and then Inferni counted the act with an act of their own. The only flaw the mistress saw in all of this was the coyote who commited the crime. The alpha didn’t say that the coyote came from the Inferni pack so it seemed possible that it was a loner. She cocked her head a bit in confusion and closed her eyes half way. ”I see… so this coyote… was he or she a member of the Inferni pack or was it possible that he or she was a loner?” The black and white she wolf continued to try and piece the part of the past together as she waited for the alpha to answer her questions. She then watched the alpha’s caramel ears straighten as she mentioned that fact that Inferni had taken in a wolf to their pack. It was just as much of a surprise to the she wolf as it was to Conor considering the rumors she heard about the pack of coyotes. Considering the way the caramel wolf said his statement made her think that perhaps Conor had seen the wolf she was talking about. If this was possible, then perhaps he wouldn’t be against her plan. She was becoming more sure that he would support the idea instead of keeping a grudge. She was not all too sure on Inferni’s stand point on this matter, but she was sure that there was someone in the pack that thought like her.

Layla nodded her head to Conor’s comment about the members of Inferni. ”Lucia told me her mate, a coyote named Snake, is a member of Inferni. They allowed her to join so she could be with her mate, but she is under the title of ‘Outsider’. She is not allowed to advance in the pack ranks. Doesn’t sound like the kind of life I’d want. If I were here, I would not have joined them. Being an outsider is the worst thing to feel while a member of a pack.” She gave a pause to let all the information she told Conor to sink into his mind. Now came the decision on whether she would be allowed to try and make better relations with the pack itself. She crossed her figured as she closed her eyes. She gave a big sigh of relief when he approved of her idea. The black and white she wolf was so happy, but that happiness was quickly brought to a stop. The alpha asked just what she had planned to do. She relaxed her body but kept her eyes closed. ”To be honest Conor, I’m not sure what I’m going to do… I would like to speak to the leaders of Inferni about the idea but that’s as far as I got. Do you have any ideas on what I could do?”

<style type="text/css"> .lll b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1c0ab; letter-spacing:1px; } .lll .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding-top:350px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .lll p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #f48555} .lll {margin:0 auto; width:323px; background-color:#651e00; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... el/lll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread