Fresh meat and curious wolf - open
[html]

ooc: No, I think that's fine! ^^ There aren't many windows and the house is made of stone, so I don't think that causes a problem.

"You're welcome!" Skye exclaimed, more than happy to help. "I'm always glad to help another packmate. If you need any more help, just call me!" Skye then looked around. It was true; this house was quite nice and more intact than the wooden ones scattered around the town. So was her house; she decided it'd be better to build stone houses in the future than wooden ones, since they seemed to be better off than the wooden.

"I think it's because it's stone," she said, wagging her tail. "That, along with the fact that the house has few to little windows, contributes to the good condition of your home." She loved those words; 'your home'. She'd been using them lately, to describe her stone house as well as Cercatori d'Arte. Her life had been greatly improved when she'd founded the pack with Shawchert; it provided a sense of belonging. A family. Her pack was her family - her parents were still her family, too, but this was her pack - her...responsibility. And she was here, helping one of her packmates decide on a house that was sturdy and warm, good enough to survive the winter. She hoped that Kanen found the pack as homey and helpful as she did - and hoped that there were many more winters to come for Cercatori d'Arte.

<style>
.flowerskye p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.flowerskye b {color:#1F356B; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.flowerskye-text {margin:12px 170px 10px 5px; padding:2px; width:300px; height:290px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.6; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #1944D2;}
.flowerskye {width:514px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5311/flowersk.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#1F356B; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #B1CCED; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #8CBBFC; min-height:320px;}
.flowerskye-border {width:516px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread