Tell the Truth
[html]

3 Points

Niro swallowed hard, pulling his face from his hands, to see his king in great thought. Niro felt his mouth dry as he started asking the questions… questions he didn’t expect, they were calm too, not angry. It made Niro love his king more for who he was, he wished he had such a patience.

She brought them… they are a month or so…

He said trailing off, he’d not known all this time that he had more than just family here… it was tearing him apart. If circumstances hadn’t been the way they were… He’d drop things here and move to Dahlia, but… that wouldn’t fix much… He had a mate now, his life had been here. He wasn’t going anywhere… but the three pups that Lolita had brought, were now stuck to his heart. He wanted to see them and he knew he would, but to be a father? It was just… he heard Vigil speak, that he’d possibly never see his great nieces. He looked at him. The great wolf before him cared, though he had not met them. Niro had not known Lolita and his own’s relationship, it seemed distant when Lolita had inquired about Vigilante, but that was all he’d gotten from her.

I’m sure you will get to meet them… I am their father after all, I want to be in their lives… but I cannot leave here. This is my home… I’ve a place right here.

He wanted Vigil to know that he was torn, but that he was staying in this pack until he died. He hated thinking about his children… he’d known that children were to stay with their parents, but he couldn’t take any from their sisters or mother, just so that he could feel better about himself, the best he could do… was try to be there for them.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread