I want to be where your heart is home
[html]

300+

Despite being a Knight, and therefore by necessity a fighter, Haven was not a violent wolf. For him, violence was a last resort and he only relied on it in the direst of circumstances. In all other areas of his life, he was a kind and gentle creature. This was especially true of Princess. The Aatte didn't view her as weak or fragile at all (she couldn't be either of those things with all she had lived through) but he loved her and to him love could be conveyed in the slightest and softest of touches just as well as in the throes of passion. Even in their lovemaking he was careful not to be too forceful, never wanting to risk causing her an iota of pain. There was a significant size difference between them, and he was quite aware of his strength, and how to keep it in check.

Haven understood his mate's hesitance. When he and his sister had talked about puppies, he had expressed such concerns of his own to her. Mati had been quick to dismiss them though, saying that she knew that he would be an excellent father. Anu believed the same of him as well, and even if he still had his own reservations, he trusted their judgments more than his own. Fear could be a completely irrational thing and in this case he felt that his worries were unfounded. Even if he had never had a father it was something he could learn, right? If he could be a father without ever having one, Princess could be a good mother even if her own had been horrible. They could learn from the mistakes and cruelties of their sires and dams.

His love asked how he could be sure that she would not do those things. The ochre man pulled back a little, using a finger to bring her pretty golden eyes to meet his green gaze. "Because you aren't her Princess. I'm not my father, and you're not your mother." This was so important, and he hoped that she would believe the words he spoke. "You're a wonderful, kind, loving person Princess. I believe in you, and there is no one else in the whole world who I would want to be the mother of my children." The last thing he wanted was to push her into anything she wasn't ready for, but whether or not she decided she wanted a family right now, she needed to know that that was true.

<style type="text/css">
.orangehills b {font-weight:bold; color:#D06A2B; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.orangehills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.orangehills p {text-indent:25px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.orangehills {margin:0 auto; width:423px; background-color:#FDF5F2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... eplain.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBBC93; padding: 10px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#DC9E66; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread