Hakuna Matata
[html]

OOC: omfg... I didn't see this till yesterday, sorry for posting so laate ; ; and it's a crappy post too /sigh

By the time Niro got a hold of the fish, it was almost nearly dead. He made sure to do the hitting awaya from his new friends eyes, he didn’t want to see her pained look in her eyes. His preparation was quick as well, he was quite hungry,

Yeah I’m surprised, this is like the second time I’ve really ever fished, I feel quite lucky, and thankful I was able to get so many, maybe next time I can get some extra fr later.

He said as he was done scaling the fish. He moved on to gutting it.

It’s too bad the day can’t stay any longer.

Niro sighed as he finished getting his fish ready, and he made it into small bits so that he could eat it on his way home.

But I’m afraid my pack will start missing me. Thank you so much for keeping me company Clover

Niro smiled. Marahute was all eyes now, watching the two, she shook herself a little, and Niro smiled, he pulled out one of the fledgling feathers he had in one of the small bags in his belt and handed it to Clover. It was a light brown, with a little white at the end.

To remember us by.

He said as he pulled fishing hook to the pole so that it wouldn’t snag him while he walked back home, and shouldered the fishing rod.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread