The bag of holding
[html]

meh.

First it had been Princess and now Mati. Both had been able to quickly turn the subject of conversation towards the one thing that had been weighing heavily on Anann. It was frustrating. Anann had always done well at hiding her emotions when she choose and yet the one topic she wished to avoid and did not even want to think about inevitably kept popping up. Even if she did have to admit that her talk with Princess had helped. At least now she had come to realize her own feelings, even if she still completely clueless as to what the Russo's feelings might be. His mixed signals having her utterly confused as to what his opinion of her might be.

Anann honestly wasn't sure if she wanted to talk to Mati about it or not. Her pack mate had been a little more persistent than Mati's simple invitation. And while talking about it then had help Anann also knew that talking about also cam with those feelings of vulnerability that she hated so much. "There really isn't much to say," she finally responded rather lamely. She felt a sense of defeat, oddly enough. "I know how I feel, I just don't know if its returned or not." She gave a dismisive shrug, at this rate maybe she would never know.

<style type="text/css">
.annansad b {font-weight:bold; color:#d0ba6d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.annansadooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11.5px; color:#636161; text-align:right;}
.annansad p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.annansad {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ansad2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #636161; padding: 220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636161; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread