I see my memories fade with time
[html]

She didn't consider herself that good of a hunter, and hoped that Geneva was better at it than she was. She would need the older wolf's guidance when it came to hunting as a group. The girl had done a lot of things on her own and was a fairly independent wolf. When she'd lived in Dahlia she had mostly been on her own, despite having the pack there. She had kept to herself. She just hadn't felt like interacting much with the wolves there.

And then she had left to find Dierdre during the war, also surviving on her own for a while. So it would take a little time for her to remember what it was like to work with someone while she hunted. Geneva's words made her heart sink slightly; she had hoped that the woman would have more experience in this area than she. But oh well! With the two of them they were bound to catch something, at least!

She nodded and then set off quickly into the woods. She had smelled something peculiar earlier that day...maybe it would still be around the same area. It was the same sort of scent that she'd smelled the last time she had come across one of those turkey things. "I smell something...this way! Have you hunted with someone lately?" She asked.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread