What's that smell?
[html]

ooc...

Denali had experienced slightly more than the other pup it seemed, he couldn’t seem to imagine life without another puppy around, but Denali could.

Nu uh, no brovers or sisers, jus me I was aw awone… well with my mommy and daddy.

Denali said shaking his head. He found it odd when the other puppy asked about his daddy, didn’t he have one? Now he was on the other end of the stick, thinking that all pups had daddies, even Savina’s pups had a daddy.

Well he was like my mommy, cept he was louder. He liked to play rough with me though! My mommy never did. He always threw me up… and then he played stick wif me a lot too!

The game was something he did miss dearly, his father throwing a stick and Denali had to go find it… it had been fun, but there was no one to play that here… at least no one with hands and when he was around them… he always forgot.

<style type="text/css">
.denalifall b {font-weight:bold; color:#EE6524; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalifall-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalifall p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.denalifall {margin:0 auto; width:402px; background-color:#0B0C06; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lifall.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0B0C06; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C47924; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread