M. Send me away;;
[html]

I didn’t know her sword had a name ? Lol

Ralla. A confused expression crossed over his face. Who? He had to wrack his brain for this one. Then it finally clicked. She must’ve seen him look at her? But why would she be so upset from me just looking at her?But before he could say anything she was crawling toward the river, and sobbing for no apparent reason. He looked at her with utter confusion on his face as he did not understand the connection between the two. It seemed to be almost a human connection.

Calm down!

He didn’t know what else to say and then she lashed out at him. She continued crawling toward the river injuring herself more on the natural enemies of the skin: rocks. He huffed, still not understanding this, and shifted. After a minute or so he was fully transformed, and rose to his feet, and dove into the river waters. He didn’t throw the sword far... Now if only he can find it. Moonfyre wasn’t fond of submerging his whole body under water, but he needed to or else Ember would hate him. He didn’t want to see Ember diving in after it so he was stuck with the task.

He looked over at Ember still a bit confused as to why he was rescuing a sword, inhaled deeply, and dove underneath the surface of the murky water. He couldn’t see, and the water stung his eyes so the only way to see was to feel. He would have to feel around with his hands to find anything in there. For a while all he was feeling was mud, and plants, and he occasionally surfaced for air. Finally, when he was about to give up his hand hit something hard and metallic. It was the sword, and he grabbed at whatever he hit which was the blade. His hand was now seeping blood, and it was all for Ember.

Moonfyre emerged from the water spluttering, and breathing heavily. He trudged through the water to the shore and dropped the sword next to Ember. It landed with a clunk and some of his watery blood still on the blade. He sat next to Ember, and tried to give her a hug. His own hand was stinging from the deep slice in his palm. He still thought of it as a bit insane, but he tried to comfort her seeing how much the sword meant to her.

Lightning is rescued. I’m sorry I didn’t know how important the sword was to you. Forgive me, please?

Then he remembered the cause of all this: Ralla. He hoped she forgot about that topic because he felt that he was getting through to her. Maybe not.

Moon thinks & emphasizes Moon acts Moon speaks

Table made by Lou.

<style type="text/css"> .moon b {font-weight:bold; color:#e24424; letter-spacing:1px; } .moon .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#9d6a26; padding-top:465px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .moon p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #c6c65c} .moon {margin:0 auto; width:351px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... onfyre.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 50px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread