[M]I Broke it, You Pay
[html]

OOC: <33 back, for now ^^

Kemo's world was at it's highest. He had thought that first discovering sex was the single greatest thing in the world, but at this point he was way wrong. Sex while smoking this stuff was the single greatest thing in the world. She was just so exquisitely tight and she was enjoying the act as well, seeming to relax more and more with each thrust. This wasn't rape anymore, but simply two wolves engaging in a normal activity, and what an activity it was. Every thrust was like getting struck by lightning, but it felt so good he couldn't think of any other way to describe it.

Then she started panting, that wonderful sound that had first been made by the last female, now by this one. The sound seemed to home in on the primal part of his mind again, but this time he seemed to have more control over the beast. When she ran her paws down his stomach, he lost control of the beast. "More? You want more? Your wish is my command, I'm not going to hold back on you sweety." At that, he gently pulled himself from her and flipped her over to stand like a bitch ready for mating, all the while shifting into Lupus form. "Let's try it this way." He jumped up onto her back and wrapped his paws around her waist, sliding into her and thrusting like a machinegun. "How's that for more?" He said between moans.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread