The bag of holding
[html]

<33

It was just easy to move towards the other female’s possible relationship rather then dwell on her own. Mati was not one to try to hold the attention on herself, and though she did not believe that there was an issue with her preference as she had once worried, she was curious to know what it was that made Anann uneasy. But it was wrong to pry, how would she feel if they were in opposite positions? Mati asked herself and thwarted the urge to ask anything else when the answer came to mind.

She understood that feeling though, and knew that it was Cambria that had felt that way all those months ago. Mati simply hadn’t known herself if the feelings that came to her heart were true. She had been so confused, unsure and tried to find the right things to say and to express her emotions. It wasn’t easy, figuring out if it was love or right or perfect as she wished it all to be. But she had thankfully been able to realize that it was love and there was nothing more right in her life and that nothing was perfect because she could never be.

Mati touched the golden fey’s arm lightly, feeling as if she knew what this male might be thinking. Indecision was not honorable, nor was it something to be proud of or hope for. But it was real and as imperfect as each of them were. Perhaps he needs time, I know I needed more time then I believe I was worth. I’m grateful each day that Cambria waited for me, she didn’t need to. It reminded her how much she had been loved from the very beginning, how right it had been from the first moment.

<style type="text/css">
.matiswans2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0f3fb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.matiswans2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#43464c; text-align:left;}
.matiswans2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.matiswans2 {margin:0 auto; width:396px; background-color:#c1d3df; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... swans2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fafcfe; padding: 230px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4f5050; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matiswans2-border1 {width:398px; border:1px solid #4f5050; margin:0 auto;}
.matiswans2-line1 {width:380px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f0f3fb; margin:0 auto 10px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread