[J] Lost But Not Found [J]
[html]

Don't worry abut it, I work tomorrow and Sunday anyway, so s'all good. I had my thanksgiving last month. Tongue

Time Goes Faster

Tala couldn't help but laugh lightly, sure, people were different depending on where they came from but the atmosphere of her birthplace and here... it was like North and South. As the two walked puffs of breathe escaped through her nose, though once she spoke larger ones consumed the smaller ventilations from her nose. To tell the truth Tala couldn't pick up on ll to many individual scents. It was either he pack was small or territory they lived on was massive. It could be a combination of them both as well. It seemed almost likely the third option was the most likely.

What she could do for the pack? She had not thought about that question for a long time, sure it lingered in her head for when she did find one, but following through with it was more than a thought. Tala already knew what she wanted to do, but if it was necessary was another question. Scouting, it was something she was used to, testing if an area was inhabited, always wary for unusual scents. It was almost like second nature."That's perfectly fine. Freeloaders go nowhere. Though I would not lie, I'm not exactly the strongest beast around. Genetics hit me hard there. However what I lack in muscle I make up for in speed. I can both hunt and scout, whichever is necessary and deemed appropriate." The female laughed, she was not requesting, just notifying of her talents. Working as a team was something she had been taught as a pup, but it was never really enforced, when it had been just her and her mother, Tala had done most of the work even then. She highly doubted it would take her a long time to get used to though, she mind wasn't thick.

When she was alone Tala had spent most of her time knowing where the things around her were and who or what they were. Familiarizing herself with things was nearly a hobby.

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FED545;}
.freetable-b02-b {width:412px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#4E364A; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px

0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px;

font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px;

background-image:url(http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l114/ ... etest2.jpg);

height:205px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none;

border-color:#F1AA58;}
.freetable-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px;

font-style:italic; }
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#FDF2E7; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid

#F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px;

word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:412px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread