creating something out of nothing
[html]

She couldn’t explain the satisfaction that she got from seeing the blush of rose on visible skin and the look of wonderment as a large clawed hand explored his own cheek, having caught the boy completely by surprise. That adorable stutter returned to his words, and it seemed impossible for Caillen to express what he was thinking. Clover just merely sat and smiled, somewhat pleased she was able to have this affect on him (though not in a manipulative way). Somehow, he seemed energized by her action. The boy was quick to jump to his feet, and with grace that seemed otherwise unlikely for someone of his size. He offered a clawed hand to Clover, and she gratefully accepted and was easily lifted to her feet. Once up, the girl stooped to gather the purple tapestry into her arms.

What could she have him do? Had they been closer to her little shack, she would have perhaps had him help her with something there. But the two were situated along the Shattered Coast, and Drifter Bay was still quite a little trek away. There were several things she thought she could ask of him that wouldn’t be too difficult, such as maybe collecting some firewood or even hunting something for food, but in the end she’d still have to cart it back to her home. Would it be too much to ask him to come along with her? She surely wouldn’t be able to carry such things herself, but his size could be of great aid. And yet, if he did come with her, wouldn’t it just be easier to have him do a small task or two once there? Clover really wasn’t sure what to ask of him.

"Hmm, why I don’t know for sure, love." Straw eyes danced around the scenery, as if looking for the answer there. When nothing came to her, she lifted her gaze back to the cool blue she already loved so much. "Would you like to spend the night with me?" She asked, oblivious to any connotation it might carry. "I think I could have some great use for you around my home, if you didn’t mind walking with me there. It’s a bit of ways, though." Darkened eyes drooped slightly to her skull, embarrassed to have to ask such a thing of him. But really, Clover was at a loss of what else she could ask of him. Was this going too far? Had she stretched his invitation farther than he had meant it?

<style>
.clover-t49 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.clover-t49 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.clover-t49 b {color:#EAA810; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.clover-t49 {background-color:#331500; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... rtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EAA810; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#974F0C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:425px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.clover-t49-border {width:427px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread