Dotting the lines
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

Niro was glad she was happy that he was trying to spend time with them… he wanted more to do with them, but he still had the duties of being a pack wizard, and his rank needed him here, especially with the new pups that were around. At her mention of not lighting the fire made him frown, she’d never told him her fear of fire, but he knew there was something there that made her keep a considerable distance.

See I have to come home to at least light it once in a while, and keep you safe and warm,

He moved closer to her and rubbed his nose against her neck. Her response about him camping out made him laugh. He’d do it in a heartbeat… he pulled himself up to respond, looking in her beautiful purple eyes.

Lolita would chase me out and stomp on anything I have over there

He said, that was what he expected the bitch to do… she didn’t want him living in the packlands, he doubted she wanted him near the borders camping out waiting for his girls. Though it was a good idea, at least until she chased him away.

Besides, I still have to make them something for the holidays

He said quietly. He was planning on making them dolls, though he was sure their puppy teeth would tear them apart, he wanted something to show he thought of them in any way possible.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread